Easter was really nice. No one was sick, we had a nice meal with Nate and Josh, and it was really fun seeing Hazel's reaction to her candy and presents.
Adam had been wanting a dragon lamp for awhile since his lamp had broken and I think I found the coolest one out there!
Mary wanted a coloring book and I found some really detailed adult coloring books and a colored pencil set.
I had to get Hazel a Wiggles book and a duck to add to her collection. This was the biggest duck I could find and she absolutely adores it! It's so cute seeing her walking around with it.
Lydia got a cute doggy purse and a Tangled water color painting book. That's her favorite movie and she has most of the lines from it memorized.
Joy is really growing up because she mostly wanted money, so we hid some in a few eggs, and she got a new Manga book.
I really loved all the Easter Baskets and gift ideas. All so thoughtful. What a fun time AND I too think you got the coolest dragon lamp ever. How fun!
ReplyDelete