November, 2013

November, 2013

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mom and Dad's visit - July, 2011

On the 4th of July we had a big Swallow family picnic. It was great seeing everyone!


My cousin Brooke's daughter Kathryn and Lydia. They are so cute together!
I love these pictures of Mom and Dad!

I just love Aunt Sharon!
Our second cousin Kara had organized some games for the children. The kids had to fill these cups with popcorn and walk with them tied to their feet and empty them into a bucket. Which ever team had their bucket filled first won. They loved it!

The next day Stacey and Doug came for a visit and brought the cutest dog on the planet! She was perfect size for Hazel and she had a ball playing with her!



Just hangin out together.

The week after Mom and Dad's visit I took the kids to a new park in Spanish Fork with a splash pad. They had so much fun!
 Hazel would stuff her mouth with cheese crackers and run into the water. You can see her mouth is pretty full!


Last but certainly not least was Joy's 14th birthday! She asked for lemon bars for her "cake" and lots of books. Since all she asked for was books, we got her a bookshelf to put them on too.


I gave Joy a very mushy 'daughter'  card and it made her cry! So, we had to get a picture of her tears!

2 comments:

  1. Man...this post really made me miss you guys and everyone in Utah. Once again...I wish we coulda been there. I love those pics of Mom and Dad too...I love Aunt Sharon too....did she color her hair? It was so fun to see everyone in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! You guys had all this fun without me?!?! I want to be there for everything!!!! I love all these pictures. I love Stacey's dog - looks like a little toy that's come to life!! Thanks again for sharing these with us. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete