Adam made a pit and filled it with water. Hazel just came along and sat in it!
Joy, Mary, and Adam would swim out to the middle with these noodles and fish would jump out of the water right in front of them. It really freaked them out the first time it happened.
Hazel gettin some shade.
I'll get you!!
This girl takes a book everywhere!
Love this picture!!
Finally, Lydia lost her first tooth! Just a few weeks before school started, perfect timing! She didn't want to be the only one with all her baby teeth after all! The tooth fairy really likes my kids! She spoils them!
I'd say!! Talk about inflation! 3 BUCKS!!!! WOWEEEE!!!! My kids are gettin a quarter. :) I looooooove that picture of Hazel. She is so pretty. ALl of your kids are just gorgeous. Like their momma.
ReplyDeleteHey, now here's some pictures I can use for my beach collage in my office!!! Yay! I'll see if I can download them. If not, maybe you can send me some. I know, I still owe you some pictures. I'll work on it. Great pics - looks like tons of fun!!
ReplyDelete