November, 2013

November, 2013

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hogle Zoo - October 28th, 2011

The kids had the 28th off of school, so we went to the zoo with my brother Josh and sister Jenna. Unfortunately David had to work. You can't see it in the picture very well, but Adam thought this was the coolest monkey ever. He was very entertaining eating his food and Adam didn't want to leave him.
Hazel loved seeing all the animals, especially the tiger and monkeys.
This tiger was pacing back and forth and roaring over and over. It was really cool!

Mary and Josh goofing off.

I think Joy's favorite was the giraffe. It was so funny watching that giraffe get in that position in the second picture.

Mary, Joy, Josh, and Jenna

As I have mentioned before Adam LOVES wolves and he is reverently letting the wolf in the background sleep. We were hoping he would get up and walk around.
And of course he chose the wolf to ride on at the carousel.




2 comments:

  1. We looooooooove going to the zoo! Have I told you that Alex is super into wolves now too....and cheetahs....and cougars.....and orcas....and and and. Anyway, it looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish we could have gone with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that giraffe picture totally cracks me up! Looks like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete