November, 2013

November, 2013

Monday, December 12, 2011

All I want for Christmas is my ONE front tooth!

Lydia's front tooth had been barely loose for a very long time and just wasn't getting anywhere. It was taking so long that her permanent tooth was growing in behind it, and I was NOT going to pay dentist to take out a loose baby tooth. So, I thought, we've got to get this thing out, she can tough it out. We tried and tried, and finally with a quick hard tug, and a scream, it came out, with the WHOLE root still there! I felt so bad, but Lydia was so brave, and she got over it in a minute because she was so excited to show off her new space. And, I bribed her saying that the tooth fairy would bring extra if she was really brave! This is one of my favorite stages when they're missing their front teeth. Soooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. So what do you do about the root that was left?! She is brave! Cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, you should have seen Bryce before he lost his two upper teeth! He became a shark-boy for a while. ;)

    ReplyDelete