This is a woodpecker she drew that went with a song they did. What amazing drawing skills!
I love this song!
Joy represented her high honors group at a school wide assembly. Their teacher suggested them dressing as nerds and Joy decided to take it to the next level. She practiced this little routine, and even did a nerdy laugh. If you don't recognize the dance she did, it's the Sue Heck dance from the TV series The Middle. I don't know where she gets her motivation!
This is at an awards assembly where Joy was the only one in her Junior High of 1400 students to receive 4 awards! There were only a handful that received 3. We are so proud of her! If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can read what each award was for. Mary was so close to getting a 4.0 award. She only had one A- all year, the rest straight A's making her grade point average 3.98. The only reason she got that A- is because she had pneumonia and missed school for a week. So not fair! There's always next year!
Adam received his Readyman and Citizen patches here and also his Webelos! We'd been working hard all winter with his leaders and he was very excited! It was the same day I had those nasty polyps taken out of my nose, so I wasn't able to go with him and David was oncall and stuck on a work call. So, Joy and Mary went with him and Joy acted as a parent for him (which she already has alot of practice with) He, He! Mary took the pictures, that's why they're a bit dark, but I'm so thankful they could get what they did.
Lydia's song was so cute. I love her nervous little smile. She is such a cutie. I don't know how Joy had the nerve to do that in front of all those people! I would be way to shy. She is awesome. I can't believe both your girls are getting all A's!!! Awesome! Adam sure has changed a lot! He looks older!
ReplyDelete