I didn't record any of Mary's play myself, because the school will be getting us copies, but I did take a few pictures. It was such a funny play, and I just loved seeing Mary up there having a blast! The play was set in the 60's, so she's got the fake eyelashes on and some fun clothes.
The guy standing next to Mary is her husband in the play, and now her boyfriend in real life. James has a cute smile, but you can't see it in the pics I took.
This picture was taken by pure chance. James tries several times throughout the play to sneek in a kiss, but is always getting interupted by someone. Another character was suppose to interupt them here when he goes in for the kiss, but is late for his cue, so James goes in anyways, and kisses Mary's lower lip. Mary was leaving her mouth open to avoid this by acting like she was about to say something, so when he kissed her , she closed her mouth and bit his lip! They all had a big laugh about it later!
No comments:
Post a Comment