I found these on my phone today from our hotel stay on the way to Tuscon. I had no idea Hazel was filming while we were trying to get on the road that morning, but I'm so glad she did. I love hearing her narrate, it's just so cute!!
First thing Lydia wants to do when we get there!! She's giving me a thumbs down because she doesn't like getting her picture taken! The little girl sitting there was so cute and stole everyone's heart!
This is a friend Lydia made named Golda. Her family is from Uganda and her brother is in the pic above.
We went to the Planeterium one day. This was Adam's favorite mineral there because it looks like butterscotch candy!
This was Lydia's favorite. It had brilliant blue sparkles in it.
Game night!
Tae Kwon Do Demo. Lydia balanced on her crutches swung her leg over the noodle! Lydia and Hazel with their boards!
The Top Dog Demo. We were so excited to see a Rotti there as a service dog! It actually made Adam emotional and he had to step out because he was missing Thor so much! This man was in an accident about 4 years ago and was able to learn to train the dog he already had. He had just asked him to pick up his I-pad for him and now he was giving him praises. So cool!
Lydia got to try out the new Google Glass. The woman in the background without arms uses it as her computer. This is the woman that can do the Nun chucks with her feet and she's also an airplane pilot so it's not like it's necessary for her but nice to have. The people there without arms are very independent and can do everything on their own. I watched girls texting with their toes and taking pictures. They could do their own hair, learn to drive, cook, feed themselves, all with their feet. Amazing!
Lydia coloring with her new friend, Emily.
No comments:
Post a Comment