Mary wrote this poem for Marby for Mother's Day. I loved it so much it made me cry and it wasn't even for me!
When I think of you there's a smile on my face.
For you brought my father to the human race.
You raised him and loved him and he soon met a girl.
Then later on their relationship unfurled.
That girl became my mother and I love her so much.
And it all started with you and I feel so touched.
I loved the poem. Mary has a very good talent with those!! Also, I just loved reading all the things about the kids. It is so fun to get to know them better that way. They are all growing so fast! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteAWE!! This is so cute! Whoa Leisel, I was TOTALLY NOT prepared for all this...where are my little kiddos that I used to babysit with Heidi for dinner??? ;0) Your family is SO BEAUTIFUL! Wow...seriously, I'm still just shocked!! Love you and miss you!!
ReplyDeleteMary, your poetry amazes me. I love poetry, and you are one of my favorite poets!
ReplyDelete