November, 2013

November, 2013

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hazel's THREE!

Hazel wanted a Dinosaur Longneck birthday cake, and this is what I came up with. I tried making two mountains with cupcakes and covered them in brown frosting and green for the trees, but as Mary put it, they look more like dinosaur poops with flies on them! I agree with Mary, but Hazel absolutely loved it! She loves her dinosaurs and is always the first one in nursery to get to the dinosaur toys while all the other girls are fighting over the babies.


I love the way she sings her own happy birthday song! Just try and ignore my singing!



Hazel has always loved the movie Tangled, so we got her the complete set since she loves horses too! There's a cute doll bed from Grammy Jane and Grandpa Tim, and the Barbie car is from Grammy and Poppop. Jenna gave her four packs of gum which she's going through about a pack a day! I might need to put her into gum rehab when they're all gone!

I saw this dress at Costco and couldn't resist! All she wants to wear lately is dresses, even for jammies, and she absolutely loves it! Unfortunately she threw up on it on the way to Salt Lake the other day from car sickness. When we got to Primary Children's, I bought her a cute pink scrubs outfit at the gift shop that said "Nurse in Training" She got many cute stares from that too!

Talking on her new princess phone!


1 comment:

  1. She is soooo freakin cute! I LOVE those Costco dresses. I want to buy them for my girls too....maybe I just will! She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete