Every year the kids really, I mean really look forward to making their gingerbread houses. Sometimes I dread it because it is a very messy process, but it was really fun this year and they turned out great! I love seeing how each of them have their own uniqueness.
Here Lydia is helping me bake Christmas cookies while being a beautiful ballerina at the same time. She's really learning how to multi-task! You can see the traditional Swallow Swedish cookies and the Snowball cookies behind her. Mmmmmm, that makes me want the Swedish cookies! I can smell them right now!
Christmas Eve with Aunt Pagee! We were so excited to have her stay with us. We've missed her terribly since she went back to school in Texas!
It's not Christmas Eve without new jammies!
CHRISTMAS DAY!! Joy was very anxious to hang up her Young Women Values posters she got from Grammy Jane and Grandpa Tim. If you know anything about Joy, you'll know she had everything perfect and in place within hours after opening her presents.
Monks #1 Fan! Mary only has two seasons left to own out of eight. Guess what we watched that day?
I don't know what I was thinking, but we got Adam a new pocket knife, a BIG pocket knife! Just for the record, I didn't realize it was going to be that big! You should have seen his eyes when he saw it though. He was in love!
This was Lydia's reaction to every present. She makes life exciting!
Hazel was caught eating her stocking candy! Once she got the hang of things she was trying to open everyone's presents!
Treasuring her new books from Grammy Jane and Grandpa Tim. One of them is already looking pretty worn!
Lastly, something I am starting to regret getting the kids, their new pets the Degus. I'm not sure how long they'll stay around, but Mary and Lydia are loving them! They named them Scooby and Twitty. Twitty is officially Adam's, but Mary does most of the work for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment