We started a new tradition a few years ago to make personal pizzas on Halloween before they go out trick or treating. Each of the kids decorate their pizzas. You use string cheese to make a Mummy, pepperoni or other meats to make jack-o-lanterns or other scary faces. It's really fun, unfortunately once they're baked, you can't really tell what it is, it just all slides together.
If any of you are familiar with the show Ghost Hunters on the Sci Fi Channel, David is a big fan. Here he is dressed as a ghost hunter.
Mary as and angel, Adam as the Grim Reaper, Joy as a Pirate, Lydia as a NICE Witch (she made that very clear!), and Hazel as a pumpkin.
We went trick or treating with David's brother, Seth and his family. Here's the clan ready to go!
Mary was hording all the ring pops. Here she is enjoying her treasure!
This year I had gotten them all Halloween shirts. Lydia's looking at Mary like she's crazy!
I love this post! I laughed out loud at David's costume. :) AND, I love Lydia's NICE witch. Tell her she looked like a VERy nice witch to me. She is so dang cute. I also cracked up at the look on Lydia's face at Crazy Mary. Joy is a gorgeous pirate and Adam . . . please don't get my son into the grim reaper .. you already got him obsessed with Karate!!!! :)
ReplyDelete