We had a Scooby Doo party for Lydia's 5th birthday. He's been her favorite for several months now and recieved several scooby doo themed gifts. She's always telling me, "I'm always hungry just like Scooby and Shaggy!"
I just had to add these pictures of Hazel cause they're so dang cute!!!
On Lydia's birthday we went picking pumpkins and on a hay ride. I just love this picture. The sun was right in Lydia's eyes, we told her to smile and this was her reaction
Mary looks so pretty here with the sun shining right on her.
Joy is tolerating sitting by Adam, but she put on a happy face for the camara.
There was a corn pit the kids had a ball playing in and burying Lydia in. Lydia makes new friends everywhere we go. Those are some new "friends" she made that are covering her in corn.
No comments:
Post a Comment